- Radio Host and Political Commentator
- Pro to the question "Was Ronald Reagan a Good President?"
“They said Reagan was too simple to become a great president, but that’s what we loved about him. He was like our father or our grandfather… Reagan inspired us to believe in the power of the individual, in the small business owner, in the strength of our military and the humility of those who live it…
During his administration, the nation added over 16 million jobs. He cut the tax rate across-the-board, including the top rate from a ridiculous 70 percent income tax to 28. His policies lowered the inflation rate from 13.5 percent in 1980, to 1.9 in 1986. Real GDP growth under Reagan averaged 3.5 percent, and it was nearly 5 percent following the recession…
[T]hanks in large part to his heroic efforts rebuilding the United States military, opposing communism at every turn, remaining steadfast, not to mention his Star Wars defensive system… the [Berlin] wall began coming down on November 9th, 1989, just over two years after the [Brandenburg Gate] speech. The Soviet Union, the evil empire, collapsed.”
“Ronald Reagan: The Five-Part Series,” glennbeck.com, June 14, 2016
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals and organizations that do not fit into the other star categories.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Host, The Glenn Beck Radio Program, TheBlaze, 2012-present
- Founder, TheBlaze, 2010-present
- Founder, Mercury Radio Arts, 2002-present
- Recipient, Tribeca Disruptive Innovation Award, 2013
- Host, Glenn Beck, Fox News, Jan. 2008-2011
- Recipient, Marconi Radio Award for Network Syndicated Personality of the Year, 208
- Host, Glenn Beck, CNN, 2006-2008
- Radio Show Host, The Glenn Beck Program, 2000-2006
- Former Radio DJ
- Attended Yale Divinity School (one semester), 1996
- Twitter handle: @glennbeck
- Cited by Time magazine in 2010 as one the 100 “people who most affect our world”
- Born Feb. 10, 1964 in Mount Vernon, Washington
- Quoted in:
- Pro & Con Quotes: Was Ronald Reagan a Good President?