- Editor-in-Chief of To the Point
- Pro to the question "Was Ronald Reagan a Good President?"
“Five years ago, in February 1999, I wrote the following tribute to this extraordinary man.
‘This coming Sunday, Feb. 6, will be the 88th birthday of the greatest president of the 20th century: Ronald Reagan. That Reagan’s achievements exceed those of any president since Washington and Jefferson will unquestionably be the judgment of future historians…
[H]e was an extraordinarily loveable, likeable, good and decent human being, a man whom Aristotle would have said possessed a ‘great soul.’ Take the time this Sunday to reflect on the achievements of Ronald Reagan, on how much you and all Americans owe him a debt of thankfulness and gratitude.
America was truly blessed to have a man such as him to come to her rescue and to raise her from despairing depths to the pinnacle of historic success we all stand upon today.'”
“The ‘Great-Souled Man’; Reagan Was a Classic,” Washington Times, June 8, 2004
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Editor-in-Chief, To the Point
- Contributing Editor, Strategic Investment
- Board Member, TheVanguard.org
- Founder and President, Freedom Research Foundation
- Founder, Wheeler Expeditions, 1977
- PhD, Philosophy, University of Southern California (USC)
- Entered into the Guinness Book of World Records for the Most Northerly Parachute Jump, 1986
- Quoted in:
- Pro & Con Quotes: Was Ronald Reagan a Good President?