- President of Shalom International
- Con to the question "Was Ronald Reagan a Good President?"
“Ronnie will spend eternity in hell for his treachery… Reagan was one of the most despicable presidents… [He was] responsible for 500,000 American AIDS deaths and 10 million worldwide, while he catered to the right wing in this country, and then also disgraced America by going to Bitburg, Germany, in August 1985, to honor the SS. Nazis murderers buried there.”
“Reagan Critics Decry Glowing Tributes” by Steve Miller, Washington Times, June 8, 2004
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals and organizations that do not fit into the other star categories.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- President, Shalom International, 1991-present
- Independent Candidate, Florida’s 20th congressional district seat, 2010
- Candidate, Governor, State of Florida, 1982, 2002
- President, Oral Majority, 1980-2001
- President, Desirables, Inc., 1983-1992
- Founder and Executive Director, Cure AIDS Now, 1985-1991
- Candidate, US Senate, 1986
- Program Director, Transperience Center, 1976-1980
- Staff, Public Relations, Miami Toros Soccor Team, 1972-1976
- Member, Steering Committee, Anti-War Mobilization Committee, 1961-1974
- Co-Director, New Party, 1967-1971
- Member, Metro Transit Advisory Board, 1970
- Civil and human rights activist
- Attended: University of Miami (1961, 1967), Harvard University (1966), City College of New York (1963-1964), and New York University
- None found</li
- Quoted in:
- Pro & Con Quotes: Was Ronald Reagan a Good President?